Processing of personal data
We inform you that Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” introduced specific rules on the protection of persons and other parties with respect to processing of personal data. According to the above law, data must be processed according to principles of correctness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
The data controller is GOBBI 1842 s.r.l.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data are collected to enable performance of the work of marketing and promoting the products and for statistical purposes.
Methods of processing
– the processing is limited to personal details and is for the purpose of managing the programme of commercial and promotional events;
– the processing is carried out both manually and with electronic instruments;
– some personal data may be communicated to the agency that organises the event or to the host entity;
Failure to confer the data will prevent inclusion of your name in the programme of commercial and promotional events;
Rights of interested parties
Under the terms of Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, parties to whom personal data refer may at any time:
– ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the said data;
– find out their content and origin;
– check their exactness;
– ask for them to be supplemented or updated, rectified or deleted, or to be transformed into an anonymous form;
– ask for data processed in breach of the law to be blocked;
– oppose their processing, in any case, for legitimate reasons
To exercise the rights in question it is sufficient to contact GOBBI 1842 s.r.l. at the following e-mail address: email@example.com